Our client is an award winning media agency which has an ongoing commitment to producing brilliantly creative and effective work for their clients.
This role offers a rare opportunity to work within a fully integrated team, where specialists across all disciplines (on and offline) sit together in one team.. We are the first point of contact for clients and are seen as an extended part of their Marketing team. The team is responsible for the strategy, planning, implementation and analysis of campaigns with the key goal of meeting the clients business targets. The highly integrated team consists of offline and online planners who are also responsible for maintaining client relationships and running the day-to-day account. Alongside these teams sit a number of specialist teams which feed into planning. This role sits in the offline acquisition planning team but you will be required to work closely with the online team as well as a variety of departments within the agency for the overall running of the account, including client requests, market and competitive updates, finance, income and measurement.
This is an exciting position, involving leading campaigns, working closely with the senior team internally, as well as with other agencies and the clients. It will be crucial to understand the client’s brand, business, sector, performance and KPIs, providing regular updates on the latest opportunities and potential challenges.
We are looking for a bright, passionate and confident individual who is brimming with enthusiasm and is a keen team player. The successful candidate will be responsible for aiding in the day to day running of this fast-moving account, working closely with the rest of the team.
The Client Account Manager will require:
- Detailed knowledge of all media channels and how they work together or can complement each other
- Clear understanding of a client’s business objectives; and a detailed understanding of their key business performance metrics
- Good understanding of measurement and analytics techniques, to inform campaign evaluation
- Able to collate and curate detailed insights from multiple sources in order to fuel planning and strategy
- Project Manage from start to finish on medium to large briefs
- Able to translate strategies into plans and with clear thought process showing how each channel fits within the strategies
- Develop strong relationships with key media partners and internal SBU’s and having a point of view on their areas of specialism
- Oversee running of finance processes on an account
- Deliver work, especially plans and presentations that are 100% accurate, with excellent attention to detail
- Managing output of more junior employees and supporting their development
- Be proactive, helpful, friendly, supportive, positive, professional, organised
- Strong knowledge of Planning tools- Addynamix, DDS, TGI e-Telmar etc
- Great communication skills & strong working relationships with peers in digital, investment, external agencies and clients to deliver integrated plans
- Have the ability to run inter agency meetings
- Confidently deliver presentations strong and compelling insights & recommendations internally and to mid/junior clients
- Demonstrate areas for innovation (Continually Creating Difference)
- Be highly organised, able to multi task and proactively manage workload
- Exploit new opportunities as channels converge
- Be organised and take responsibility for being on top of everything the client expects you to be, communicating the status of projects clearly
- Be able to effectively coach more junior team members, imparting knowledge
- Take a role in the formal development of the junior team through involvement in their appraisal process