Our client is one of the world’s leading digital agency networks. With over 120 team members based in our London office, they consistently deliver award winning, business-defining results for their clients. They operate on an international scale with offices in 39 countries, and their London team offers strategic support across 127 markets around the world. Their integrated search marketing services include pay-per-click management, search engine optimisation and affiliates.
Brands are increasingly turning to digital to service the needs or a more demanding, ‘always on’ consumer. We enable brands to deliver engaging content at every stage of the consumer journey through integrated digital strategies, combining paid search, social, programmatic, e-retail, SEO, content, affiliate & partnerships, digital creative, and much, much more.
They are one of the world’s most passionate and ambitious digital marketing agencies – earning the right to create and deliver digital marketing strategies for some exceptional brands.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior New Business & Marketing Executive will report into the Senior New Business & Marketing Manager. They will be responsible for supporting the agency’s marketing activity across all channels to generate demand and facilitate new business growth, via content marketing and the production of prospecting collateral including case studies, client newsletters, blog and social media posts, whilst simultaneously supporting new business efforts and administrative tasks throughout the pitch process.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write and produce new business and marketing collateral to include credentials, agency promotional material including press releases, case studies, blog and social posts
- Execute the agency’s marketing strategy across all channels including website, social media, internal, press and events
- Strategically publish posts to agency’s social channels on a regular basis
- Help manage agency content calendar and ensure quality thought leadership is being produced by team members on a regular basis
- Help craft and refine agency award entries and ensure deadlines are hit
- English or Journalism degree preferred
- Proven copywriting skills
- Experience in B2B marketing, preferably in digital
- Ability to, and passion for, writing unique, purposeful content
- Sound ability to work with senior managers and departmental heads
- Ability to work across a range of projects and assignments
- Proactive, driven, resilient and tenacious
- Design skills and Photoshop a plus
- In addition to writing, you will be expected to work across a range of different tasks including helping out with key industry events and new business pitches