Are you motivated by being a crucial driver in the development of a successful and innovative Digital Media/Marketing company?
Do you want to expand your digital knowledge beyond media to incorporate wider marketing channels?
Do you want to learn more about how an Agency operates and be closer to the nuts and bolts of its success?
Can you be a number 2 and have a positive approach both from a business and personal perspective?
Do you want to be treated like an adult in a grown up environment?
Do you want a flexible approach to work which could include days from home or a part time option?
Do you want to develop a well-rounded skillset? We don’t care if you have gaps if you have the right approach!
This is a fantastic opportunity at a brilliant Agency working with a great Founder. You will have a solid digital background (although we don’t care if there are gaps!)….but more importantly, we want the right person with a truly can do and passionate approach who is motivated by really making a difference outside of the usual Agency format.
This company are a brilliant bunch of people from all different walks of life, from a variety of countries. They come together to provide excellent digital marketing services, to grow and create this special business and to share some laughter along the way.
It is their aim to bring digital marketing fuel to CEO’s, Marketing Directors and Business owners alike.
They have a solid foundation of experience to guide them and their core clients are mid-sized in budget and size. This means that the marketing recommendations they make can have a massive impact and can be implemented much quicker than would otherwise be possible in a multi-national. Being a true partner and fundamental to change, brings with it a high sense of achievement.
They believe there is a gap in the market for talented consultants that care about the business as if it is their own. They also believe that the big agencies are under-servicing these middle spenders and can lose precious time and energy with internal politics. By providing the best strategic expertise and dedicated implementation, drilling down to the finest details, they provide a service that is second to none.
We are currently looking for a Digital Account Director to start ASAP.
Your primary role will be:
- Managing and supporting junior staff and approving, editing, nurturing their delivery
- Key client contact pulling together all specialisms of digital marketing
- Ensuring that digital projects are run on time and delivered with zest
- Running lunch and learn sessions each week with the team
- Implementing digital media & marketing campaigns
- Developing relationships with clients by phone, email, in-person
- Editing and writing copy on digital marketing topics and client communications
- Updating the MD on progress and keeping status on key projects up to date
- Working on monthly client pitches alongside the management team
- Managing relationships with third party media suppliers
- Deep understanding of Google, Facebook, Twitter, Adroll, LinkedIn and Instagram platforms and ad formats as a minimum.
Essential Skills Required:
- Digital Media / Marketing experience (minimum 5 years)
- Project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Deadline management
- Exception client-serving and handling skills
- Regularly demonstrate initiative and proactivity
- Highest level of attention to detail
- Personable, friendly, confident and a great communicator
- Excellent English writing skills for both email and thought pieces
- Open to learning new skills and teaching what they have learnt
- High standard of PowerPoint and excel skills
- Ability to pick up new digital technologies/systems quickly
- Facebook & Google advertising
Preferred but not essential skills:
- Google accreditation
- Hootsuite experience / accreditation
- PowerPoint (high)
- Programmatic experience
- Proximity marketing
- SEO / SMO
- Influencer marketing