Our cleint offers an opportunity to work across and be exposed to all media channels from PPC to television; and offers the chance to plan and buy across all media too. They believe in providing interesting opportunities in a fast-paced, intelligent and sociable environment. This makes them the ideal agency to develop your media career.
The role of Planner Buyer in the team is multifaceted:
- Leading on implement media plans across various channels, including negotiation with media owners.
- There is a heavy focus on digital but the role is across all channels
- There is a mix between planning, buying across brand, performance & DR
- Experience of presenting to clients
- Role requires good knowledge and practical use across the following systems (or equivalent)
- Double Click Manager
- Double Verify
- Social Platforms (Facebook & Twitter primarily)
- Google Ads (lower level)
- Google Analytics (not a requirement but definitely a benefit)
- Prisma (digital billing system)
Core involvement in:
- Assisting in delivering client reports and high standard commentary and insights to the client on a regular basis.
- Compiling regular data analysis and recommendations to clients.
- Optimisation of performance to ensure that client KPIs are hit.
- Post campaign analysis and reviews and recommendations to clients.
Opportunities to get further involved in the planning process will happen as you progress, working with a team of a Media Executive, an Account Manager, Account Director and Business Director.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- High levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Strong organisation skills and excellent time management.
- Excellent financial acumen
- A curious mindset with a willingness to learn new things
This Agency is a totally independent media planning and buying agency. They believe in speed, transparency, collaboration and results-driven media execution.
They pride themselves in developing their people to be skilled across the media spectrum, offering varied and extensive learning and training opportunities within the team and the agency as well as outside of the agency. This includes the opportunity to undertake IPA exam to further your progress.