Exciting opportunity for an International Account Manager to join this agency working on one of its most prestigious accounts.
On the account there is a dual focus: delivering central projects and service to our global clients; and working with the Agency Network in-market teams to ensure best in class communications.
In this global role, you will be working and collaborating with colleagues and clients across the globe, which will enable you to have significant exposure to different media and technology landscapes across markets.
Responsibilities will include, but are not restricted to:
- Supporting the development of tactical media recommendations: plan, rationale and presentations.
- Building a close relationship with the teams across the international network for successful local market coordination and management.
- Co-managing your Account Executive to ensure we are keeping up-to-date with timing plans and developing an awareness of local market booking deadlines etc. to ensure that plans are evaluated within sufficient timeframes.
- Building industry knowledge by liaising directly with Media Owners and network agencies, to then provide relevant intelligence to the clients and the wider team.
- Providing financial management for activities and projects, including entering media buys into DDS, complex billing reconciliation and maintaining internal database of all billable activities.
- Organising weekly status update meetings regarding account management activities.
- Ongoing monitoring and communication of client competitor activities.
- Working with you Account Executive to analyse media investment by market, category, brand, medium and month at both a country and category level.
- Close collaboration with the Innovation and Strategy teams to support global media and technology implementations
You will be responsible for day to day account management. Key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with AD in leading market relationships – Be the point-person on local market campaign activity, hosting monthly call & regular knowledge sharing
- Work closely with markets to identify areas of improvement/ efficiency and opportunity to hothouse innovative projects
- The key is building a really close relationships with markets – understanding their different cultures and how to get the best out of them. We work very closely with them.
- Working with AD and GAD in central planning partnerships for brands within the clients portfolio
- Working alongside AD in leading relationship with clients in-house digital team
- Develop solid understanding of DAN planning tools to ensure strategic audience insight work can be carried out centrally
- Working with AE on regular competitive & business insights to share with clients & local team
- Help to drive conversation around innovation & disruption in media through delivery of thought leadership pieces & best practice
- Ownership of monthly media plan delivery process – working with AE and local markets to ensure all plans are accurate & correct. Attention to detail is key
- Working with AE on twice yearly delivery of competitive insights
- Ensuring all monthly & ad-hoc invoices are process correctly & on-time
Overall key personal qualities:
- 2 or more years’ media agency experience required.
- Experience of international Account Management is essential.
You will demonstrate:
Experience of working effectively with in-market teams and with a genuine love for global.
Proven ability of building strong client relationships. Able to balance integrity, resilience and diplomacy to convince and influence clients at all levels of seniority,
You will be:
A self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Autonomous but knowing when and how to involve senior management most effectively
Able to manage multiple projects effectively
Able to interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and results
An effective and communicator with strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills