Global Accountability is structured into client specific teams who are focussed on managing value delivery for global and multi market clients and delivering competitive pitch pricing. All teams work closely together with each other and with the EMEA and UK investment team to deliver a connected investment approach.
This role will primarily be focused on supporting and enabling value tracking and delivery for a portfolio of clients, working across a diverse mix of markets in every region and communicating regularly with internal stakeholders and external auditors.
The Accountability Manager will report directly into the Director, who will support and guide their development, the Manager will also have the support of an analyst.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with local agency trading teams to make sure they fully understand commitment structures and how to optimise delivery.
- Manage cost tracking and reporting across a range of markets including, briefing of data requests to local teams, checking data for accuracy, analysing results and working with the local teams to capture all value.
- Share best practices across local markets and support the roll out of global trading initiatives.
- Deliver regular trading, market insight & performance reports to agencies and clients in a clear and easy to understand format.
- Build a close working relationship with external auditors to ensure fair appraisal of performance.
- Manage and train an analyst, manage their workflow and set expectations for development.
- Set up and manage ways of working across the team to deliver to timelines and meet client expectations.
- Experience in a media role essential, must have media agency accountability, trading or media auditor experience.
- The ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and auditors.
- An excellent eye for detail and a strong understanding of media trading especially television and digital.
- High level of numeracy and skilled at managing data using Excel as well as the ability to quickly learn to use bespoke software applications.
- As this is a global role excellent communication skills and sensitivity to different cultures and working practices is essential.
- A proactive and collaborative approach to team working.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Strong numeracy and comfort with numbers (good practical understanding of media maths).
- Good communication skills (written and spoken English), second language an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Comfortable working with data sets.
- Independent, self-motivated, hardworking, analytically sophisticated with strong attention to detail.
- Driven, enjoys a challenge and being busy
- Organised, an eye for detail, rigour and process.
- A demonstrable interest in media, digital and technology.
- Solutions orientated with natural problem solving skills.