Our client is a leading network Media Agency with a global reach that solidifies their standing in the market as one of the best places to work with a road map allowing for exceptional career development.
With half of all employees originating from outside the UK, you will join a truly connected culture which celebrates difference and embraces diversity. This is a huge organisation, albeit one with a small agency feel. You will play a key role in developing strong relationships and shared ethos, whilst at the same time benefit from a plethora of career opportunities and training. Undeniably, this is an agency with a grounded sense of belonging and community, one which is social and emotionally-aware.
With a comprehensive development programme to mentoring and on the job experiences, you’ll be provided with a lively and stimulating learning programme to help you develop and progress your career.
In addition, your overall wellbeing and happiness is one of their top priorities and they have created their own bespoke programme of various activities and workshops to help support good health including body stat checks, sleep workshops, mindfulness, boxing, Pilates and massages.
You will be working equally across two key accounts, one within the Tourism market and the other a consultancy business providing IT services across digital, consultancy, technology and operations.
The job role includes:
STRATEGIC & OPERATIONAL LEADERSHIP
- Support the set up & manage the digital infrastructure for 3-4 major campaigns PA, plus incremental, tactical activity
- Develop digital performance strategies to identify how they can best be leveraged to ensure brand success
- Work closely with strategy lead to influence/support campaign strategies by using performance analysis
- Oversee and manage the output from the discipline specialists (Display, Search, PMP/Programmatic, social)
- Lead the implementation of MarTech tools and governance centrally and locally
PERFORMANCE & ANALYTICS
- Ensure that all campaigns have the appropriate technical set up in order to collect the necessary data
- Responsible for overseeing delivery of best in class, targeted campaigns with reporting that is powered by strong analytical thinking that aims to improve activations
- Work with local markets where necessary (e.g. tactical or offline campaigns) to ensure best in class consistent delivery
- Provide local markets with any educational resources as needed to ensure knowledge consistency cross markets e.g. activation guidelines
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, share knowledge and educate on opportunities
- Lead relationships with International media suppliers to ensure clients understand the latest targeting opportunities to engage with their customers
- Consult with clients to improve efficiency across digital channels and increasing ROI
Skills and Experience Required
- Digital media & marketing experience, either locally or Internationally
- A sound knowledge & practical experience of activating digital campaigns, setting up measurement, tagging & tracking solutions
- Knowledge of working with DMPs and complex data architecture preferred
- Experience of leading digital transformation project preferred
- Relationships with major suppliers to define new performance-based solutions for clients
- A track record of working directly with clients, selling in and exciting clients about new opportunities
- Delivery of progressive performance improvement across campaigns
- High energy
- Confident with senior clients, suppliers & internal stakeholders
- Hands on experience, now looking to advise & consult with internal teams, clients & suppliers
- Clear communicator
- International experience preferred, International outlook essential
- Highly numerate & analytical