This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant, growing Digital specialist who focus on brining big agency talent and thinking to start-ups and growth companies that require their marketing agency to work in a more integrated and collaborative way.
They work as an extension to their clients businesses plugging the gaps in their skill sets and capabilities, turning strategy into action.
They are now looking for a talented and ambitious Paid Media Director to lead, manage and grow a collection of innovative and forward-thinking B2B and B2C paid media accounts.
You will be responsible for defining the strategy, building and running campaigns for over half a million pounds worth of paid media spend across channels including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Google, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
You will have over five years of experience working within paid media and will have had experience managing direct reports.
- 2.1 Degree qualification in marketing or other relevant specialism
- 5+ years of experience specifically managing paid media accounts
- Have managed over £250,000 in paid media budgets
- Have proven experience in writing and presenting performance based paid media strategies
- Have proven experience in writing and presenting paid media reports and post campaign analysis documents.
- Have completed Facebook Blueprint training and able to provide the relevant certificates
- Have completed Google Adwords training and be able to provide the relevant certificates
- Proven experience in managing both business to consumer and business to business accounts.
- Proven experience in creating engaging, high performing creative and copy recommendations
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and implementation of social tagging across websites.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms.
- Proven experience managing at least one direct report.
- Proven experience in managing clients directly as the key point of contact.
- Detail-oriented and diligent; able to spot inconsistencies.
- Deadline driven, and able to self-manage workload.
- Possess strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
YOU SHOULD ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE:
- Conscientious, kind and considerate.
- Entrepreneurial. As a start-up we’re looking for a team member who wants to help the company thrive.
- Highly motivated.
- Someone with meticulous attention to detail.
- Constantly curious.
- Interested in technology and how it can be applied to better improve client’s businesses and operations.
- Confident and able to sell ideas.
- A team player.
• Proactive and well-organised