An opportunity has just opened for an experienced Account Director to join the Global team at the #1 Global billing Media Agency working on this iconic Alcohol brand. You will oversee the daily account management through strong communication and taking responsibility for the outcome of projects. Manage day to day client relationship providing pro-active client servicing and tight project management to deliver the highest levels of client satisfaction. Be part of, and lead the team, adapting on the go whilst still working within budgets and timescales.
Driving Client business growth
- You’ll join the Client Service team as a Director and you’ll use your experience and skills to develop integrated communication approaches to help our clients deliver their brand and business objectives, and ensure the team works effectively & efficiently.
- You will have proven experience developing & implementing strategies against specified client objectives, using specialist resources as required.
- You will be expected to have international experience, probably working on multinational business dealing with local markets, and have a good degree of familiarity with local market nuances and cultures.
- You will be very comfortable managing relationships with clients and colleagues, and will have experience managing people.
- You will own areas of content on new business pitches and should expect to be asked to present your work.
- You will be responsible for delivering new business proposals and making a contribution to the revenue delivered by your team.
- We are looking to you to be a leader in the team to drive the overall team performance – This will include understanding the performance of local markets, identifying issues and resolving or working with senior management to resolve.
- You will be a line manager and mentor to more junior members of the team, a source of inspiration and direction for local markets and will help deliver the company’s ambition for the development of the team.
- You will build relationships with people from across the agency and the network and learn from their experience, to unlock new opportunities to grow our client’s business.
- You will support your colleagues and treat everyone you work with respect. You will help make coming to work enjoyable for every member of our organisation.
- You will need to be up-to-date with developments within all media relevant to your client, and broader communications developments in the industry and proactively recommend ways to incorporate new ways of thinking into our work.
- You will have a strong understanding of your clients category and business, and local markets comms nuances.
- You will be a trusted partner and collaborator with your local market counterparts, supporting them and able to help them resolve issues.