Client Service and Support position available at leading media planning/buying and cost forecasting software company.
Our client is recognized as the industry standard in media buying and planning with its cost forecasting sources for National TV, Spot TV, Spot Radio, the Internet and media planning tool. They provide reliable media data to advertising agencies, buying services, advertisers, television and radio stations, cable operators, program syndicators, and internet publishers. Their media planning and plan management software is used by Fortune 500 advertisers and global advertising agencies.
- Provide user support for the service via telephone or e-mail Monday-Friday during client business hours for EMEA and North America clients.
- Provide training to clients either at client’s location or via web meeting/collaboration software.
- Work with Director of Support and Support Team to develop and enhance training documentation and best practices
- Collaborate with Support Team to develop/update end user documentation and training videos
- Work, as needed, with Product Manager and Development team to perform software beta-testing for regularly scheduled releases as well as maintenance windows
- Consult with and advise clients on the best utilization of products to fit their business practice
- Provide input/suggestions for additional product features and enhancements
- Assist with database setup, configuration, and maintenance as needed for products
Education, Skill, and Experience Requirements:
- University degree BA or MA preferred
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and well organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- 3 – 5 years media planning/buying experience required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Knowledge of the service an advantage but not essential.
- Foreign language proficiency a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Access or SQL Server a plus.