Our client is a leading independent media agency with an unparalleled track record of helping ambitious, marketing-fuelled brands smash their business goals.
Over the last two decades, their media investment approach has helped build some of the UK’s most successful brands and today they work with fast-growth, data-driven brands for a number of leading clients.
Their involvement in clients’ businesses goes far beyond their media plans. Through enduring partnerships, they take clients on a journey – often from relative obscurity to mass-market prominence. They enable established household names to evolve amid changing consumer expectations and think like agile start-ups to maintain their market leadership.
Their intelligent, accountable and data-driven media strategies are proven to deliver against short-term ROI targets in tandem with brand awareness growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To implement the Agencies new business strategy and ultimately win high-growth clients.
- Develop, implement and deliver a sales strategy to generate incremental revenue.
- Identify advertisers across target segments based on detailed research using industry leading tools and desk research.
- Contact prospects on a regular basis (by email, phone, LinkedIn), manage ongoing follow up and secure introductions with our senior management team.
- Manage the sales pipeline and associated reporting.
- Work with the senior management team to support winning pitch strategies.
We are looking for someone who is results-focused and passionate about expanding the agency.
You’ll be positive, persuasive and organised.
- Successful track record exceeding new business targets.
- 4-5 years’ experience in a media sales role.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Proactive, focused and resilient.
- Effective time management skills / Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of media landscape and the role of media agencies.