Our client is the central Global Trading function for a large Agency group with strong presence in most key markets. They hold all responsibility for forecasts, insights, negotiation strategy and value creation across all media platforms. The Global Accountability team’s primary focus is on delivering value for our key Global clients.
Based in London, they are the investment unit operating as part of the wider media network on some of the agencies largest clients.
They are responsible for maximising value for their clients through their accountability and pitch pricing services:
- Accountability: ensures that their reputation of being a transparent and trustworthy agency is demonstrated through consistent delivery of pricing commitments.
- Pitch pricing: working with our local representatives to ensure they are submitting competitive and deliverable pricing for prospective clients.
They hold a strong reputation within the industry for their client-centric philosophy, innovative approach to managing data, actionable intelligence and superior media value.
They pride themselves on their ability to create strong relationships across local Agency representatives, auditors and clients. This enables them to work cooperatively and quickly when reacting to changes in market conditions or client requirements.
Reporting into the Group Accountability Director, the Accountability Manager role will focus on two main areas:
- Working across some of the world’s most successful brands, the Accountability Manager will manage all cost tracking and reporting across a range of global markets.
- Partnering with local agencies to deliver regular trading, market insight & performance updates to both internal & external stakeholders as required.
- Close working relationship with client auditors to ensure fair & contractually compliant appraisal of performance, along with smooth auditing of agency financial systems.
- Contribute to the development of the network pricing approach in new business pitches.
- Support regional & local leads on delivering competitive & accurate pricing RFP submissions.
- You will work across a mix of clients covering a variety of sectors. Your personal input on these will vary but you will be given every opportunity for client ownership and development.
- You will be fully involved in new business and the agency has a very strong track record in retaining and adding new clients.
- You will work across all media channels with a natural bias towards TV and Digital channels.
- Man management of junior reports with full exposure to developing them in their career
WHO YOU ARE:
- Solid experience within media. This experience could come from a similar Global Trading function, Auditor/consultancy or you could be working within a Media Planning and/or buying function interested in a move into the Global Trading arena.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors.
- Project management experience, with proven ability to drive projects from conception to completion.
- Independent, self-motivated, hardworking, analytically sophisticated with strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills, comfortable with Excel and data.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills (second language an advantage, but not a requirement).
- Able to work across cultural boundaries in an articulate and sensitive manner.