We are seeking a Manager for this top Media Agency working across a portfolio of Alcohol clients and you will be responsible for managing the production and application of accurate and insightful consumer, cultural, media and market intelligence to contribute to an impactful communications ecosystem for your client.
You practically take the strategic design imperatives and communications idea and deploy a variety of data and intelligence to identify appropriate communications solutions. You are able to address the challenge (tasks, approaches, tools, and timelines) and ensure best practice & innovative thinking is applied to the communications design fundamentals.
In this role, you are responsible for the preparation of the communications flowchart, and ensuring the communications plan is built on solid, data rich fundamentals that help brands grow. Working with the strategy team, media vendors, SBUs and partnerships, you ensure the accuracy of the inputs required for the development of the flowchart, and are responsible for ensuring any changes made to the approach are reflected in the plan.
You are a gifted planner who is able to synergize multiple data points into a cohesive story around the communications idea. You are a strong and nurturing manager, able to ensure your support design talent are able to produce high quality planning inputs that result in an effective, culturally resonant, highly connected communications solution.
In this role, you are also responsible for ensuring the strategic and communications inputs from key local markets are answering the brief, on task and on strategy.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the delivery of accurate, impactful inputs that power the client’s communications plan and grow their business
- Responsible for the timely, accurate delivery of day to day requests from the team
- Responsible for regular trend identification, culture and competitive analysis for client
- Work with the Associate Director and internal teams to develop the best possible plan for the communications idea
- Manage the team output and development of the flowchart grounded in the communications idea, including oversight of the plan being accurately produced, to address the business goals
- Ensure the communications ecosystem extends beyond paid through the integration (and quantification) of owned, earned and shared impacts
- Lead the best practice production of audience and communications data and intelligence for the development of the communications plan, utilising relevant tools and techniques
- Contribute to the ideation team sessions in conjunction with the Strategy team and relevant SBU to generate creative & compelling connections ideas.
- Work with local market teams to ensure they deliver work to the highest standards
- Contribute to the profitability of primary accounts, and involvement of SBU
- Contributor to new business as required
QUALITIES & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in media agency in an international capacity
- Experience in integrated planning
- Strong, rigorous Media planning skills across all channels with a focus on digital
- Ability to delegate and oversee direct reports
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- Required PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Proven problem solving ability
- Excellent attention to detail and strong admin skills
- Ability to work successfully within a team, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure A thirst for continual learning and improvement
- Deliver ‘best-in-class’ work as the standard for both internal & external documents and presentations
- Actively contribute to the culture and identity of the Agency as a forward thinking, progressive media agency.