Our client is one of the top media agencies in the world with global billings of $40bn+, offices in over 100 countries, and 10,000 people servicing a client list with more global relationships than any other media agency.
Working within the EMEA team that leads the evolution and execution of the Agency promise against c.$20bn of client investment within and across the most demanding and complex region in the world. The group is number 1 in EMEA and must continue to innovate at scale and pace to ensure that position is maintained.
The Agency has worked with this major Games client since 2014. Their remit covers all regions excluding Latin America. Prior to their Global appointment, they handled the business in a number of local markets independently, so there are many strong and long-lasting relationships.
The Agency works incredibly closely with the client and through their commitment have created integrated Media Managers to become the key point of contact for the Agency allowing them to build in house expertise to understand better the nuances of each media market.
We are hiring an Account Manager to work across the operational and strategic requirements for the client across EMEA while working in partnership with Activation to oversee delivery.
The team work very closely with internal teams and the client in delivering strategic guidelines, competitive reporting, best practice sharing and co-ordination of the EMEA markets. They are expected to work as a strategic partner rather than a supplier of services.
- Day to day key contact for specific clients, across various sectors
- Ensuring Global media guidelines and best practice are shared with and implemented in market
- Working with the team on a series of broader strategic projects. This might include analytics modelling to help decide budget allocations or helping to develop dashboarding and reporting capabilities.
- Co-ordination of media activity with local markets
- Assisting in development of presentations to clients and internal teams
- Supporting internal teams and the client in opportunities for greater collaboration with other clients
- Preparation for internal and client-facing media summits
- Some EMEA travel requirements (occasional)
Learning & Development
- Development opportunities will be provided for the candidate to improve their strategic thinking and explore opportunities for Multi Market Activations. You will work with the strategy director to expand your knowledge and skills
- Spend time with investment and digital teams, particularly the EMEA e-commerce team and UK counterparts to understand more deeply how campaigns are developed and planned
- Working with the Talent team, develop management skills further over the next 12 months. In Year 1 attend 5 week training programme.
- International media experience essential, with a strong planning & media presentations background.
- Knowledge of current media landscape across EMEA, especially digital media, is important
- Adept at keeping on top of best practises & industry news
- Knowledge of the broadcast TV landscape, Pay-TV environment and new competitors such as Netflix helpful, but not essential
- Knowledge of the kids media landscape also helpful, but not essential