Working for this highly regarded and hugely successful Media Agency you will be part of the client team who are fully responsible for all client management as the front door to the client. They are the first point of contact for the client and are seen as an extended part of their Marketing team. The remit with clients is to develop and maintain great relationships; ensure the delivery of great work from the agency; and understand their brand, business, sector, performance and KPIs.
To update clients on the changing landscape and ensure they stay on top of the latest opportunities, they regularly speak to internal specialists and key media owners and ensure they work effectively and work together.
The digital specialists within the team, working on a major automotive client are responsible for the strategy, planning and implementation of online advertising campaigns – spanning everything from brand/awareness driving activity to DR/acquisition campaigns across all devices.
The digital specialists work within a highly integrated client team consisting of offline and online planners.
They work closely with a number of internal specialist teams who feed into planning – including Search, Social, Display and Programmatic team. The client team also work very closely with the Investment team (responsible for negotiation and management of trading deals, and buying and billing process) plus Campaign Management who are responsible for technical setup, trafficking, optimisation & reporting of activity.
In addition to maintaining the overall client relationship, the client team are responsible for taking and defining a brief, working with specialists and SBUs to pull together core recommendations, presenting to clients; working harmoniously with other agency partners, ensuring strong and accurate delivery of media plans; and collating learnings from all results and activity.
They are looking for a bright, passionate and confident individual who is brimming with enthusiasm, digitally-savvy and a keen team player. The successful candidate will support the Digital Business Director and Digital Account Director within the team.
Client Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Detailed knowledge of digital media channels and how they work together and can complement non-digital channels
- Clear understanding of a client’s business objectives; and a detailed understanding of their key business performance metrics
- Good understanding of measurement and analytics techniques, to inform campaign evaluation
- Able to collate and curate detailed insights from multiple sources in order to fuel planning and strategy
- Project Manage from start to finish on small to medium sized briefs
- Able to translate strategies into plans and with clear thought process showing how each channel fits within the strategies
- Develop strong relationships with key media partners and internal SBU’s and having a point of view on their areas of specialism
- Oversee running of finance processes on an account
- Deliver work, especially plans and presentations, that are 100% accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Manage output of more junior employees and support their development
- Be proactive, helpful, friendly, supportive, positive, professional and organised
- Knowledge of Planning tools- Addynamix, DDS, TGI etc
- Great communication skills & strong working relationships with peers in digital, investment, external agencies and clients to deliver integrated plans
- Experience across all key digital media platforms: Display, SEO, PPC, Programmatic and Paid Social.
- Have the ability to run inter agency meetings
- Confidently deliver presentations strong and compelling insights & recommendations internally and to mid/junior clients
- Demonstrate areas for innovation and an understanding of trends in the wider market place
- Be highly organised, able to multi task and proactively manage a busy workload
- Be organised and take responsibility for communicating the status of projects clearly to clients and internal stakeholders
- Be able to effectively coach more junior team members, and take a role in the formal development of the junior team through involvement in their appraisal process